More updates
These pictures are a bit old (Easter and Soccer when it was pretty chilly) but wanted to add some cute stuff! In the soccer pic, Austin is on the left side #5 (in green). Addie is on the right in green w/ a bun in her hair. Oh, also our family picture was from last year. Not sure if you guys have seen it or not? I took a picture of a picture - lazy gal.
We got Addie's ears pierced today! Of course she screamed like crazy but it's over and she's so happy. She got some *pink diamonds*. And I felt so bad - of course she had to get candy and toys afterwards. The boys are celebrating fathers day by watching Pirates of the Caibbean 3 at the moment. This is the last week of t-ball, which I will miss. Those little boys are so cute! Not much else going on at the moment. Hopefully I will update you all later. Take care!



We got Addie's ears pierced today! Of course she screamed like crazy but it's over and she's so happy. She got some *pink diamonds*. And I felt so bad - of course she had to get candy and toys afterwards. The boys are celebrating fathers day by watching Pirates of the Caibbean 3 at the moment. This is the last week of t-ball, which I will miss. Those little boys are so cute! Not much else going on at the moment. Hopefully I will update you all later. Take care!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home