My kiddos

Saturday, April 05, 2008

April 5 2008 update

I have some funny pictures for you. Kids are doing well. They are going a little nutso ready to get out of school. Jason is almost done with softball, which will be nice to have him back. But his mowing season will start soon enough :(

Doesn't Addie look so big in her pictures. She is still 4. Austin turned 7 in February. I am also attaching a picture of our visitor tonight. I was walking out front of my house and saw this possum curled up in front of my garage. I get the camera, go out there, he opens his eyes, lifts his head and stares at me. I take a bunch of pictures (yes I'm a hillbilly) and he doesn't move an inch. Hmmm, maybe we have another new pet. I will update you later on this one hehehe.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home