My kiddos

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Update 10/4/08

Not much going on at the moment. Kids are busy with school. Addie is in ballet once a week. Her allergies are really bad, trying to maintain it with lots of medicine. Poor little girl. But she still keeps that smile on her face. Austin is always reading a book, drawing on paper, or playing video games or his army guys. Jay goes to state this week with his softball girls. He is paired up with the #1 team for his first state game, so it will probably be a very tough game. Here are a few new pics. thanks for checking in.
Pics are of Addie in ballet, Austin's lego creation, Addie getting her training wheels off (she's still horrible at not crashing), Addie's mini-me project for school, and the two playing family game of baseball.


1 Comments:

  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger junebug said…

    Hi Carrie,
    The kids are getting so big they both look great.....I wish I could see them in person.I miss all of you ...good luck Monday. Love,June

     

Post a Comment

<< Home