November 3 update
I've got some fall pictures for you. Addie was a barbie girl then pony girl (with a busted lip). Austin was a superman then a ninja. We have enough candy to feed a small country. I keep telling the kids I'm going to ebay it all. It's ridiculous!
The ninja picture also shows our lab, Jo Jo. She's almost 1 year old. She's as big as a horse but she thinks she's the size of my shih tzus :( .
We had a tarantula last month, so check out that scary picture! My brave mother in law always comes to kill my crazy critters. So it is now "in a better place". Hehe.
I snuck in one picture of Jay's state softball game. They played the #1 team in the state, so they got beat out with that game. But it was still really great to see them go that far!
I just found out that I got a new job! I will be leaving the state after working there as an auditor since 1999. I will now be a federal auditor. I will have some travel (hopefully not too much) but I hear federal benefits are better. I will audit Medicare, Medicaid, FDA, and stuff like that. Yikes! Hope everyone is well. I will update you again soon.


The ninja picture also shows our lab, Jo Jo. She's almost 1 year old. She's as big as a horse but she thinks she's the size of my shih tzus :( .
We had a tarantula last month, so check out that scary picture! My brave mother in law always comes to kill my crazy critters. So it is now "in a better place". Hehe.
I snuck in one picture of Jay's state softball game. They played the #1 team in the state, so they got beat out with that game. But it was still really great to see them go that far!
I just found out that I got a new job! I will be leaving the state after working there as an auditor since 1999. I will now be a federal auditor. I will have some travel (hopefully not too much) but I hear federal benefits are better. I will audit Medicare, Medicaid, FDA, and stuff like that. Yikes! Hope everyone is well. I will update you again soon.







1 Comments:
At 9:27 AM,
Wrinkled Shirts said…
The pictures are too cute. I'm so excited for you and your new job. You're such a smarty. I don't know how you do all of that math stuff. I just had to do some divide and conquer with some YMCA membership rates and it just about popped my brain. YIKES!
Post a Comment
<< Home