My kiddos

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Thanksgiving and bumps!

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. We really did! It's so busy around here, right now. Jay is finishing up a week long tournament for his basketball kids. He's been gone for the last 6 days :( . My mom is moving this weekend to Yukon. I hope she really enjoys having her own new place.
Austin has been losing teeth at a crazy speed. He has two missing on the bottom and one or two gone on the top.
I had a tooth extracted two weeks ago and had an implant put in. NOT a fun experience. So I'm toothless for the next 3-5 months until the implant heals. Austin and I are quite a pair.
Addie collided with another girl at school and they bumped heads. See the picture below for how her poor face looks. The bump has drained under her eyes, so everyone asks me if she's been in a car wreck or something. I will try to find Austin's bump from when he was 3 or so. He's was so horrible for so long. Poor kiddos.
I started my new job two weeks ago. I'm working with a bunch of really nice people and I think it's going to be a great move for me. I just hate being "the new person". Well, take care - all! I will update soon for Christmas.



These two pics are of Addie's bump on her head.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home